Are you a newcomer? Are you ready to start your own business? Do you have countless questions, such as:
- How do I evaluate the current business opportunities?
- How do I write a business plan?
- What type of legal structure should I adopt?
- How do I obtain financing?
- What are the required professional services?
- How to benefit from efficient follow-ups?
Entrepreneurship is a personalized and efficient support service which allows Francophones with innovative ideas and projects to create and developed their businesses.
It encourages francophone immigrants to become savvy entrepreneurs in order to stimulate innovation, productivity, job creation and local economic growth.
The business education, networking opportunities and access to capital are provided to sustain participants in their personal development and in the creation of their own successful businesses.
The support service ALL IN ONE helps you build your business from top to bottom by offering all of the following services for 12 consecutive months:
- Analysis of ideas and wording of business plan
- Business start-up (incorporation, business registration)
- Website designing, IT support, communication/marketing
- Financing and Subvention
- Monthly accounting and bookkeeping
- Annual budgeting
- Personalized support to make your business profitable that creates jobs
- Inventory management support (if need may be)
- Financial statement and tax return preparation
This program is offered following a public project call where 20 projects are annually selected. In addition to our free our personalized ALL IN ONE support, a start-up subvention of $20,000 will be attributed to each program beneficiary.
Don’t miss the latest news of the KNOW-HOW to learn more about our next selection of candidates